martes, 26 de abril de 2016

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY


My favourite pice of technology are the notebooks, because of the posibility of having a computer with you everywhere making you able to of work, listen music, prepare presentations or anything anywhere.

I got my first notebook like 5 years ago, before that I just used the normal computers, the ones that you cannot move. I use my notebook for video editing, produce and mix music, surf the web, read, investigate, watch movies and series, and off course for communicate and keep my “virtual existence”

I use it really often, almost every and day few hours per session, actually I think that somethimes I  use ir more than I really need or want.

Thinking on the life without notebooks… well, some people said that the next generations will use only super tablets with the same capacity but lighter and smaller 

1 comentario:

  1. I liked notebooks to, but for a professional work we need a "normal computer", offer best experience in software and with two or three monitors the work is more comfortable

    ResponderEliminar